Please, make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour departure so we don't run late and have enough time for everyone to get on board.
We run several tours a day, which is why we would not be able to wait for people that arrive late. It is the passenger's sole responsibility to be ready to board on time. No refund will be made due to a missed departure. Thank you for your understanding 🙂
BEWARE : Depending on the time of the year, our departure/return point is different
Please check below our two different departure/return points for a given date
DEPARTURE "PLACE JACQUES RUEFF"
Currently, all departures (and returns) take place at "Place Jacques Rueff"
You can get to Place Jacques Rueff by metro / RER / Bus :
- Line 8 "Ecole Militaire" station then 13 minutes on foot
- Line 6 "Dupleix" station then 11 minutes on foot
- Rer C "Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel" station then 12 minutes on foot
- Bus line 69 or 86 "Champ de Mars" stop then 2 minutes on foot
By cab, you should give the following address : "Place Jacques Rueff, 75007 Paris."
DEPARTURE "PLACE VAUBAN"
Currently, there are no departures (and returns) at "Place Vauban"
You can get to "Place Vauban" by metro :
- Metro line 13 "Saint-François Xavier" stop and a 4 minutes walk
- Metro line 8 "Ecole Militaire" stop and a 13 minutes walk
- Buses lines 82 or 92 at the "Vauban - Hôtel des Invalides" stop
- Buses line 28 at the "Duquesnes - Lowendal" stop and 6 minutes on foot
By cab, the address is : "Place Vauban, 75007 Paris."
Our team is waiting for the authorization to install a sign at the departure point. In the meantime, there is always someone from the team at the departure point 30 minutes before each departure. Thank you !
Tickets for boarding should be booked online through our dedicated webpage or by phone at +33 184 606 100 (or in the bus, at least 15 minutes prior to the departure. We can't guarantee that their will be some seats available in the bus, which is why we strongly recommend you book online or by phone).